I've been seeing this dip posted on several other blogs and was intrigued to make it myself. I've always been a fan of spinach and artichoke dips, so this could possibly be good. This recipe can be found in
by Todd Porter and Diane Cu of the blog
(one of my favorite food blogs). Anyway, this recipe is super easy, has loads of flavor and is aptly named "crack dip"!
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened/room temp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 T freshly cracked black pepper
- toasted Sourdough bread, French baguette, pretzel flats or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, onion and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture into a 6-inch baking dish or small oven-safe dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until ingredients are melted together and crust is a dark golden brown. The darker brown the crust, the better the flavors.
- Serve hot with your favorite bread or crackers. The crispier the better.
This was really good!