When you have left over cranberries in your freezer you need to make something. I also had some Greek yoghurt on hand as well. This bread was delicious and very simple to make!
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t each baking soda and salt
- 3/4 C (6 oz) Plain 2% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 C orange juice
- 1 T grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 C frozen cranberries
- 1/2 C walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped coarsely
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together Chobani Greek Yogurt and sugar. Add egg and combine. Stir in orange juice. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Mix only until just combined. Carefully, fold in orange zest, cranberries, and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert pan to remove, and finish cooling on rack. Eat or wrap and freeze.