This recipe is really simple and tasty. Use white miso if you can.
Adapted from Epicurious.com
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons miso paste (preferably white)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Place chicken in a shallow dish. Combine marinade ingredients with 1 tablespoon water; pour over meat. Chill, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Remove chicken from marinade; drain excess. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with Edamame Salad.