We just love these burgers. They are simple, easy and the feta just kicks it up a notch. What is different here is that all of the ingredients are INSIDE the burger. The feta melts making it terribly juicy and delicious. We routinely makes these for grill outs and they are always a big hit!
- 1 pound ground beef (round or chuck)
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato plus optional additional tomato slices as garnish
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (or 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Combine ground beef, green onion, spinach, tomato, feta, dill, salt and pepper. Form into patties.Grill or pan-fry over medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side for medium doneness.